March 2, 2009

my dad just got laid off of work. typical for these times I know and I understand that this is happening to so many people right now. but I'm tired of my family getting the shit end of the stick. the accident, all of the storms and I'm tired of it.

my dad didn't make much money to begin with, and my poor mother works, is finishing a certificate and takes care of everything in the house. I don't know what they are going to do. my dad isn't even automotive related its just this bloody economy. there are plenty of factors of why my family's situation may get worse in the next months and I'm embarassed to go into it but my heart hurts for my mom. she takes the brunt of the shit that happens and deserves so much more. and i'm sick to death about what is going to happen to them. and I live so far away I can't even be there for support.

and I'm so sick of hearing people complain about planning vacations and weather and what car or business they want to buy or how many graduate degrees they have and how much money they have and want to spend on their weddings and how much they can't wait for blah blah blah. shut the fuck up. seriously shut up. appreciate things that aren't material and do some good for something other then yourself. shut the fuck up. maybe for once, mention how much you appreciate your parents, spouse, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend and anyone else who helped you get to this point and then just shut up.

I've only recently met people who are humble with money and I appreciate them beyond anyone I've ever met. they don't take life for granted and they appreciate their families. and it's refreshing.

this is it. i'm done listening and talking to you about your shit. if it doesn't have to do with improving your health, relationships, I don't want to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way.